Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - November 4, 2014 - Quarter Fold Card

For Tips & Techniques Tuesday I will be showing you how to do a quarter fold card technique, check back on There's A Card Thursday to finish the card off.

Here are just some of the Quarter Fold Cards I have been doing.



I really love to use this technique it creates some great looking cards and the receiver is always presently surprised.

I hope you enjoy this great Video.


Hope you enjoyed this video.  If you have please leave a comment.

Black Friday Internet Party
Internet Stamping Party Friday November 28 Come to my Internet stamping event from 3:00 - 4:00 PM MT.  Get some good Black Friday Specials. RSVP on the FB Events Page and get a special when you attend the event. Just come over to this address on Nov 28 for some fun. https://meet.fm/MarysStamping more information to follow.

Happy Stamping
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment