Thursday, December 11, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - December 11, 2014 - Note Tag Punch Christmas Card

Today I am doing the Second Note Tag Punch Card this time I am using the Festival of Trees stamp Set to make a great easy Christmas Card.

I really like this stamp set and I really love that it fits into the double window you can make using the Note Tag Punch.


Hope you enjoy this video if you do please shop at my store for all your great Stampin' Up! products. Just Click Here to reach my store.







Product List
103683s
[103683]
$4.95

Wasn't that a great fun card to make?

This weekend you may see some projects made from the Occasion Catalog and the Sale-A-Bration Brochure.  Now is the time to get those Sale-A-Bration Parties scheduled.  In Fact I made an offer that for the first 5 people that schedule a Sale-A-Bration party with me either on-line or in Cheyenne Area will get a special gift from me.  Well I have a few more spaces left but there are some people discussing dates so get a hold of me fast.  Just e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com Click here 

You can earn extra Hostess Rewards at your parties. Check it out.




You can Even get free items when You spend $50 or more on Stampin' Up! products during Sale-A-Bration January 6 - March 31.  I am sure your friends would love to come to a party when they know they can earn free items.


So give me a call or e-mail me to set up your party now.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment