Monday, January 12, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 11, 2015 - Review - Stamp Set Lotus Blossom

Today I would like to review the Sale-A-Bration Set lotus Blossom.
I love this set.  It is so great.  I liked two step stamping but this set is a three step stamping set. You can give depth and color variation using two or even one ink color.  The stamps are Photopolymer and you can see through them but they also have tabs on them so you can line them up really easily.



These are just two of the cards I have made with this set.  I will have a couple of video on this soon.  The bottom card is on Watercolor paper and you can see more of the color variations.
The only problem with this set is you can only get it for a limited time. This set is only available during Sale-A-Bration, only until March 31.  Another thing you can't buy it.  It is a free set.

Free you say.  Yes free. How
1.
For every $50 you spend you can get a free Sale-A-Bration product.  Click here to see them all.
Click Here and shop to get them free.

2. 
And you can get Either one of these

Click here to see how to join.

Let me tell you the Lotus Blossom set was the first one I got and I love it.  In fact I made twenty cards with it for a friend.
I just love the colors and you can really use any colors with it.  So get yours now.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment