Sunday, January 4, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 4, 2015 - What do you think about the Occasion and Sale-A-Bration Catalog

I have had a few folks ask me what did I think of the Occasion and Sale-A-Bration Catalogs.  As some of you know  I really loved the Holiday Catalog and I didn't know if that one could be topped.  I think Stampin' Up! topped that one and really well.  I also love some of the sets in the Sale-A-Bration Catalog and wish they would hold them over but no if you don't get them now they won't be back.

OK so my top ten -  this will be hard, can I do top 20?
OK  they are all number one for the first 10
Mini Treat Bag Thinlit
From the Herd Stamp Set - I liked this one so much it is my Stamping in teh Mail Class Stamp set this month.
Bow Builder Punch - OK so I am addicted to Bows this one should not count.
Perpetual Birthday Calendar - I am in the process of making that one now so I can't really show you a photo of a done one.  But I really like this and think it will make great presents.

Painted Blooms Designer Series Paper.  Don't go by what it looks like in the catalog you have to get this one.  The above bow is made from it and that also doesn't do it justice,  I also don't think this one does much better you just have to get it.

Then another stamp set is the Painted Petals  I think this one is like the Work of Art stamp Set possibilities yet unexplored.




I love boxes along with bows and paper but here is one I could die for.  The Berry Basket Big Z die.  Don't over look it in the Occasion Catalog.

Chalkboard Cardstock,  I have been talking about this since Thanksgiving 2013 it was in the Thanksgiving table setting kit and I loved it now we have it I just don't know what to do.


I love the Butterflies Thinlits.

The 10th one is the rest of the catalog, plus most of the Sale-A-Bration one.






So  I really love the Occasion and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.

Don't forget the Stamping in the Mail Class for January 2015

$39 for a Wood Set, 3 finished cards, Instructions, and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.
$35 for a Clear Set, 3 finished cards, Instructions, and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.
$33 for a Photopolymer Set, 3 finished cards, Instruction, and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.
$17 for just the 3 finished cards, Instructions and supplies to complete the three cards on your own.

You may also substitute a same priced stamp set for this stamp set if you would like.  Wood is $24.95, Clear is $17.95 and Photopolymer is $15.95

Just e-mail me at marysstamping at gmail.com or click here.




Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment