Thursday, January 29, 2015

There's a Card Thursday - January 29, 2015 - Hey, Valentine Fishes

Today we are going to do a simple fast and fun card for Valentines Day.  This card you can have your kids do with you or they can even do it all themselves.  You can do a full card or just a card front for schoolmates.

It uses a great set called Hey, Valnetine


Price: $17.95

Make a splash on Valentine's Day with cards, bag toppers, and tags suitable for kids and kids at heart. Set quantity: 4.


Hope you enjoy this video.  If you do please shop at my store by clicking here.



Product List

Wasn't that quick, easy and fun.

Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration there are three ways to earn great rewards until March 31
For every $50 you spend on Stampin' Up! products you get a free Sale-A-Bration Items of your choosing.  Check out the Catalog by Clicking here. If you order on-line until February 5 you will also receive a free gift from me so that is a two for you.  Click here to do your ordering.  

You can also earn free products  by holding a party on line or in person.

Let me know what date you would want as my dates are filling up fast.  Click here to email me at marysstamping at gmail.com

One other way to get free rewards is to join my team.



Click here to find out more about joining my team.


Happy Stamping
Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment