Thursday, February 26, 2015

There's A Card Thursday - February 26, 2015 - St. Patrick's Day Card


Never to early to start preparing for the next big Holiday St. Patrick's Day.  Today I will show you a really cute card for this Holiday.


Wouldn't you love a pot of gold?

Hope you enjoy this video.





Product List

Don't you just love it.

Don't forget about Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you get a free Sale-A-Bration Item. Starting on March 1 even more Sale-A-Bration Items will be added.

Also I have a very special Rewards Circle.
Purchase Rewards

Receive a punch for every $30 order that you place with me, either on-line, phone,e-mail or in person.  Fill your punch card (15 punches) and receive a FREE stamp set of your choice from me.  I will keep track of your purchases.  With each purchase you will receive a Handmade Thank you card in the mail.

So now is a great time to put in your order. Click here 

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment