Monday, April 20, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - April 19, 2015 - New Catalog and Retiring Lists

Grandma's Rocking Chair  -  What is the Retirement Lists from Stampin' Up! and when does the new Stampin' Up! Catalog start.

So I have been asked a lot of questions lately about the retirements lists that come out on April 21, 2015 and the new Catalog that you can order from on June 3.

Let's Start with the Retirement Lists
The lists will be Posted around Midnight on Monday Night early Tuesday Morning - usually, sometimes there may be a glitch but most of the time it will be up before you are. We have already had one list posted already and that is the MDS list.  Since Stampin' Up! is discontinuing My Digital Studio they have listed all the MDS items available and with up to 30% off.

So Retirement Lists
1. MDS already out. I would post it but it is PDF and I can not upload to this site.  E-mail me if you would like it and I will mail it to you. Marysstamping at gmail.com
2. Accessories - This is the list that lists all the Accessories and that will include any color changes.  Most things will be up to 50% off.  This is first come first serve, when they run out they run out and no more.
Will this will be one of the Accessories that will retire?

3. Stamp Sets - This is the Main List.  Usually these don't go on sale.  Since Stampin' Up! makes their own stamps they are usually be available until June 2.  This is the one most people wait for.  I have a guessing contest every retirement you guess 20 Stamp sets and if you get the most right you get a gift.  If you have any favorite stamp sets and they are retiring then you need to get them bought soon.

Will this be one of the stamp sets that retire?

So start your count down.

New Catalog
I love when the new catalog comes out.  As a demo I get to see it April 30.  If you want to see it April 30 click here and sign up for my team.

When can you see it.  Well if you have ordered at least $50 this past year from me Yours will be shipped directly to you in May and you should receive it by the end of May.   If you are not getting one free on June 3 it will be live and you will be able to see it on - line and you can even order one for you on June 3.

What I think is fun is trying to guess what new great things Stampin' Up! will be showing in the new catalog.  I love to sit in the bath and spend hours going through my catalog.  Another great thing is being a Demo I can order from it May 5.  Just the Sneak Peek stuff but enough to break the bank.

So are you excited?  I am.

Happy Stamping
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment