Friday, April 3, 2015

Such exciting News - Free Shipping from Stampin' Up! and some contests coming from Mary's Stamping Happenings

All I can say is WOW. Stampin' Up! is offering Free Shipping from April 6 -10, 2015.  Can you believe that it is like taking 10% off your order.

Get FREE shipping on any orders placed April 6-April 10, no minimum purchase required (excludes expedited orders).
All order types qualify (customer, demonstrator, workshop, online)
Orders placed for Hawaii and Alaska will receive free 2nd Day Air shipping.

Paper Pumpkin past kits and kit refills are eligible for free shipping if purchased online. Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are not eligible for free shipping.

Can you believe it and it starts Monday so if you were wanting that Magnetic Platform that is in this Weeks Weekly Deals you can order it on Monday and get free shipping.

Click here to check out the weekly deals.
Even if you then see something on the new Weekly deals on Tuesday you can put in another order and not have to worry about shipping.  So order your supplies and new stamp sets anything you want.  Now is the time.  I will put more information and will send all my Newsletter subscribers an update on Monday so sign up for my newsletter on the side and get this important reminder.

On Monday Click here to shop to you drop and don't worry about those shipping costs. 


Contests
Guess the retiring Stamp Sets Contest
April 21, 2015 the Retirement list  for Stampin' Up! is coming out so let's have a contest.  Choose 20 Stamp Sets from the Annual Catalog that you think are going to retire and email them to me by April 19, 10 PM and the one that has the most guesses right (if there is a tie I will use random.org to generate a winner) will receive a one month pre-paid subscription to Paper Pumpkin. Click here to e-mail me your list or here is my address marysstamping at gmail.com So get that Annual Catalog out to start guessing.

500 Likes on my Business Facebook Page.

I am close to 500 likes on my business Facebook Page.  Click here to see my page.

When I hit 500 Likes I will be having a special give away on that page.  So if you do not already like that page please like it and tell your stamping friends about it so we get up to 500 soon.

Anniversary Special
My 10th Anniversary with Stampin' Up! is on April 28th and I would like to do something special for my customers but what should it be.  Do you have any ideas of what you would like me to do.  Comment with what you would like me to do and check back to see what I will be doing on the 28th of April.

Mary's Stamping Happening New Monthly Project Promotion

Starting April 1st if you order $50 or more from me  on-line, or e-mail I will e-mail you instructions for a special project.  This will be in PDF format and will only be the instructions.  For April you will get instructions for the Stationary Box.



Don't miss out with free shipping this is a good time to get this.


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment