Monday, June 29, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - June 28, 2015 - Upcoming Sales

Grandma's Rocking Chair would like to give you a heads up today about some great sales coming.


Get ready, because June 30-August 3, we're adding more items to the Clearance Rack,  up to 60% on extra items in the Clearance Rack (while supplies last). So click here early Tuesday to find out what has been added.


Also June 30 - August 3, we are adding more weekly deals. You'll want to hurry, because Weekly Deals discounts will be available in limited quantities before the items return to retail prices.

I can't wait to see what is on the clearance rack.  I bet it is from the Occasion catalog and the old catalog.   Click here on Tuesday to see it all. 


Get 2 Free Stamp Sets
Any 2 stamp sets in the catalog. That is not all.  You will also receive $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products (anything you want from the catalog) for only $99 and no shipping costs. Better yet this is the last month for this special when you join my team when you place your first order over $150 in the first 45 days you will get 30% off that order.  So is your wish list really long?  Do you want to get a really good deal?  Now is the time to join up or re-join.  Click here to join my team.
Some answers to questions you may have.
1. Do I have to sell anything?. - No just take advantage of this sale and never sell or buy anything at all.  You can sell and earn money if you like but you don't have to.  If you just want to take advantage of the regular 20% off your orders you can just do that.
2. How much would I have to sell to stay active?  - Only $300 a quarter and that doesn't start until your first full quarter.  That is only $100 a month and if you make that $150 purchase in the first 45 days you are half way there.
3.  Will Stampin' Up! or you pressure me to sell?  - No we won't I was just what is called a Hobby Demo for over 7 years just buying my own minimums and getting the 20% off.  I was never hassled from Stampin' Up!. I promise you you will not be hassled from me.  You will receive an e-mail from me maybe once a week telling you about what is happening for Demo, but just so you don't miss a special or something you might be interested in.
4. If I want to Make money and do this as a business is there training? - Stampin' Up! provides training they have videos, the new In-Stage which is a convention where you can learn so much on everything.  I also will host meetings on -line and in person if you are interested in making a go of your business.


Now is the time to really take advantage of this great deal just remember after June the 30% one time off will no long be.

Click here to find out more and to join.  Just think on Tuesday you can get $125 worth of Clearance Rack and Weekly Deals for just $99 and two free stamps sets of your choice.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment