Thursday, July 23, 2015

There's A Card Thursday - July 23, 2015 - Happy Patterns

Today on There's a Card Thursday I will be using the Happy Patterns Decorative Mask to complete a great looking card.

 Such a great looking card.  Folks ask me what Designer Series Paper it is and I have to tell them it is not a designer series paper but a mask.
 So let's see how it is done.








Product List

So I really enjoy using the Happy Patterns Decorative Masks.  You will see a few more cards with it, I am sure.

Contest

In August I will be having a contest for all my Newsletter Subscribers.  I will be giving away a fun Stamping Basket to a lucky winner of my drawing.  For every Newsletter you open you will be entered into a the drawing.  If I have four newsletters that month and you open them all you will have 4 entries.  If I put out a special newsletter and you open it that will be another entry into the drawing.

If you would like to play just sign up for my newsletter on the left hand column.  Pass it along to your friends. Must be US resident.

Bonnie you won my contest for my Blog and you Tube Comments please send me your address at marysstamping at gmail.com so I can get you your prize.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment