Thursday, July 30, 2015

There's A Card Thursday - July 30, 2015 - Work of Art, Red and Green Christmas Card

Today let's do another Christmas Card.  Every other month I have a Christmas Card Class and sometimes I try to use none Christmas Stamps to do the cards.  This one uses Work of Art to make a great Christmas Card.







Product List

Wasn't that a great card.  If you would like to order everything to make that card just click above on the photos or click here.

Newsletter Contest

Don't Forget that Tomorrow August 1 starts my Newsletter Contest.

In August I will be having a contest for all my Newsletter Subscribers.  I will be giving away a fun Stamping Basket to a lucky winner of my drawing.  For every Newsletter you open you will be entered into a the drawing.  If I have four newsletters that month and you open them all you will have 4 entries.  If I put out a special newsletter and you open it that will be another entry into the drawing.
If you would like to play just sign up for my newsletter on the left hand column.  Pass it along to your friends. Must be US resident.

Happy Stamping
Mary


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a fantastic idea...love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You. I love the Work of Art Stamp Set you can do so much with it.

    ReplyDelete