Sunday, August 2, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - August 2, 2015 - Mini Stamping Convention

Today we just finished up my Mini Stamping Convention.

So what is a mini stamping convention.  It is just like the Stampin' Up! convention but a lot smaller.  We have classes, make and takes, bag give a ways and even prize patrol.  It started last Thursday with Opening Session and I had classes all day on Friday and Saturday and today was closing session.

Here are a few of the classes we had.

This was from the Black and White Class
 This was from the How to make boxes of all sizes.
 Then of course we had the Wrap a Chocolate Bar Class.

 This was from the What to do with Designer Series paper

 This was our Opening Session Make and Take.
 This was from the Man Card Class
 This was from the Single Layer Class
 This was the closing session make and take.
Everyone had a good time and it was fun making everything.

Next year you should join we will do it live but I will also send you the kits if you can't make it.

Don't forget about the Great Newsletter Contest.
In August I will be having a contest for all my Newsletter Subscribers.  I will be giving away a fun Stamping Basket to a lucky winner of my drawing.  For every Newsletter you open you will be entered into a the drawing.  If I have four newsletters that month and you open them all you will have 4 entries.  If I put out a special newsletter and you open it that will be another entry into the drawing.

If you would like to play just sign up for my newsletter on the left hand column.  Pass it along to your friends. Must be US resident.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment