Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - August 11, 2015 - Removing the Tape from Tear & Tape with out ruining your Nails.

Today is a great tip.  Have you ever tried to make a lot of cards or 3 - D Items and you have just put your Jamberrys on or just had a manicure and you are using Tear & Tape or Sticky Strip, you try and pull the white paper strip off and it ruins your fingernails or Jammies.  I hated that with Sticky Strip and now with Tear & Tape.


So I know this is old hat but sometimes I have to remind myself about the easy and simple things that I forget all about.

I hope you enjoy this very short video as my daughter who edited it said.



Now that was short and simple.  I hope you enjoyed it.

CONTEST

In August I will be having a contest for all my Newsletter Subscribers.  I will be giving away a fun Stamping Basket to a lucky winner of my drawing.  For every Newsletter you open you will be entered into a the drawing.  If I have four newsletters that month and you open them all you will have 4 entries.  If I put out a special newsletter and you open it that will be another entry into the drawing.

If you would like to play just sign up for my newsletter on the left hand column.  Pass it along to your friends. Must be US resident.


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment