Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - August 25, 2015 - Coloring Wax Paper Butterflies


Today we are going to do a fun recycle technique.  We are going to be coloring wax paper butterflies.  You put wax paper down to cut out the butterfly thinlits and I have a ton of them because according to my husband I never throw anything away. So we are going to be coloring them and they are so cute you will have to cut more out just to use them.

Here are a few things I have them one.


Let's see how it is done.



Wasn't that fun.  Here is just a shot of a butterfly that I did in the Video

Hope you have saved all those butterflies.

Rewards
Purchase Rewards
Receive a punch for every $30 order that you place with me, either on-line, phone,e-mail or in person.  Fill your punch card (15 punches) and receive a FREE stamp set of your choice.  I will keep track of your purchases.  With each purchase you will receive a Handmade Thank you card in the mail.
Click Here to start earning your rewards.

Class Rewards
Receive a punch for every class that you pay for.


Fill your punch card circles (10 Circles) and receive a FREE non pre-paid class (class that does not include special purchase for class).

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment