Monday, December 14, 2015

Grandma's Rocking Chair - December 13, 2015 - Sneak Peek Occasion Catalog

I was a busy little girl this weekend and since I got my Pre-Order I decided to play with it.  Thought you might like to see what I have been making.  Prepare yourself, just remember you can't get these products until January 5.  But don't you want these sets.






I think next week I will be working on my Sale-A-Bration products.  Can't wait.


Special Monthly Stamp Set

Order the Monthly Stamp Set and receive a free card made with that stamp set, plus supplies to make that card yourself using your stamp set.  Use these cards as a template for making more cards or send them to your friends.
Winter Wishes



Winter Wishes Wood-Mount Stamp Set        139742
Price: $25.00
Picture a cabin in the woods, cozy with snow and filled with gear for enjoying the winter wonderland outside. Invoke that same feeling on cards and scrapbook pages you create with this set.

Our classic wood-mount rubber stamps
* Have deeply etched images so you get a superior stamped impression each time.
* Are precut so you don't have to trim.
* Come with farmed-maple wood blocks—you don't need to buy blocks separately.
* Permanently mount on the blocks so they're ready to go when you are.
* Come packaged in cases with images on the spine for easy storage and quick reference.

Quantity: 7 rubber stamps.

Here is the Card you will receive and supplies to make another one.


Click here to see and order this set.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment