Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - January 26, 2015 - Nuts About You Curvy Keepsake box

This is a quick and easy box to make and so much fun to give.


I love making Curvy Keepsake boxes.  You may see more of them.

Let's Look at the video.





Product List

Click on the photos to order.

Cute and fun.


Now is the time to 

Join my Team

Join – Join my Team for $99 plus local tax and you can choose $155 worth of any Stampin’ up Products that you want.

Why did I join?  Because I loved Stampin' Up! products. I loved how everything Coordinates, the inks, the paper, the card stock, the embellishments and even stamps.
I love Stampin' Up! customer service they always take care of you.
Why have I stayed for the last 11 years?  I love to teach, I love to create and I love the products.  I have yet to find the quality of Stampin' Up! in any other stamp company.  I enjoy meeting other people that love to stamp, I love the On-Stage Events where everyone gets together and has a great time stamping and learning.  Ask me about joining Stampin' Up, I really Love it and think you would to.
Right now is a great time to join you get $150 worth of any Stampin' Up! products for just $99.  Just think you can get a Big Shot ($110) for Just $99 and then also $56 worth of other Big shot dies or thinlits or anything else you want. 

Click here to join or get more information


Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment