Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - March 29, 2016 - Stenciling

Welcome to today's Tips & Techniques Tuesday where I will be showing you how to stencil.

I used the You're So Lovely Project Kit that is in the Occasion Catalog.



Price: $26.00
Giving a gift? Recognizing a special occasion? Do it up right with a card, tag, or bag you make yourself. We’ll show you the basic steps; you can mix and match colors and pieces to create the look you want.

Makes 12 cards, 4-1/4" x 5-1/2" | 10.8 x 14 cm and 12 bags with tags.

Complete the kit using the coordinating stamp set (see below). Stamps, ink, and adhesive sold separately. Instructions included.

Kit includes
* Gold foil card bases
* White envelopes
* Glassine bags
* Baker’s Twine
* Sponge brayer with extra sponge
* Stencils
* Die-cut tags, banners, and accent pieces
* Banner paper clips
* Metallic enamel shapes

Coordinating colors: Basic Black, gold, white

Gather with friends and have your demonstrator bring the extra supplies. Or make it on your own with these additional products:

* The coordinating stamp set: You’re So Lovely Stamp Set (English, item 140762); De toute beauté (French, item 141125); Große Klasse (German, item 141127)
* Mint Macaron and Watermelon Wonder Classic Stampin’ Pads
* Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
* Whisper White Craft Stampin’ Pad
* Stampin’ Dimensionals

* Fine-Tip Glue Pen


So let's take a look at Stenciling.


Here is a look at just one of the cards you can stencil also.

Have fun with this great kit.

To order your own kit click here.

#imbringingbirthdaysback

How many of you love getting a real card on your birthday,  not an electronic card, or the Face Book Wishes even though I love them also, but a real love to go to the mail box, open an envelope and wonder what great thing is inside?  I love getting birthday cards,  this year I only got 2 (I am sad).  Then I realized that I don't send out as many cards I have done in the past and I make them for a living. 

What can I do about this, I am joining a movement started by Stampin' Up!s own Shannon West #imbringingbirthdays back. You can join also.  Just send your friends birthday cards, really to goodness birthday cards.

To make this even better e-mail me your birth date and address to send a card and I will send you a card for your birthday.  I can't guarantee it will arrive exactly on your birthday but I will mail it the month your birthday is.  Click here to e-mail me your information.

I can’t wait to get started.

Happy Birthday to you all.

Don’t forget to e-mail me your information

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment