Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - April 19th, 2016 - Cutting Pads

If you have the Big Shot you know all about Cutting Pads, or so you think.  Lately I have had some questions on the cutting pads.  I have had my Big Shot since 2008 and my pads that came with it have just started to break.  Being a Demo I use it a lot and I mean a lot.  In fact I have 2 Big Shots and at least 3 different sets of cutting pads.  One set is just for cutting and I tell you it took them a long time to get where I liked them.  I have a set I just use for embossing and a set I use that are not near a cutting surface- these are the ones I break in for my cutting.

So let me show you what I mean about my cutting pads.





Price: $11.00
Replace bent or scratched cutting pads. You can flip these over for twice the wear. Essential for cutting with the Big Shot.

* 1 pair
* 8-7/8" x 6-1/8"

* Standard size for use with most dies

Winner is 

The winner of the Guess which Stamp sets are retiring are - well we have a tie two folks got 17 right Audrey and Janine.  Congratulations.

Retirement Lists

So much is retiring from both the Occasion Catalog and the Annual Catalog.  I have a spread sheet that separates them into catalogs and then by page number you can download it here.  http://bit.ly/22JsV99

Here is the PDF Document of it all split into categories. http://bit.ly/1SrbACi

Click here to shop all the retiring products. 

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment