Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - April 5, 2016 - Masking for Watercoloring


There's a Great Card I made but it uses a few techniques I wanted to show you before making the card for you.  The first technique is Masking.  


We will be learning to mask so that you don't have the leaves mixed into the flower. 

So Let's See how to do this.




Not so bad was it.

So next week we will look at water coloring and then how to make the card.

#imbringingbirthdaysback

How many of you love getting a real card on your birthday,  not an electronic card, or the Face Book Wishes even though I love them also, but a real love to go to the mail box, open an envelope and wonder what great thing is inside?  I love getting birthday cards,  this year I only got 2 (I am sad).  Then I realized that I don't send out as many cards I have done in the past and I make them for a living. 

What can I do about this, I am joining a movement started by Stampin' Up!s own Shannon West #imbringingbirthdays back. You can join also.  Just send your friends birthday cards, really to goodness birthday cards.

To make this even better e-mail me your birth date and address to send a card and I will send you a card for your birthday.  I can't guarantee it will arrive exactly on your birthday but I will mail it the month your birthday is.  Click here to e-mail me your information.

I can’t wait to get started.

Happy Birthday to you all.

Don’t forget to e-mail me your information


No comments:

Post a Comment