Sunday, June 12, 2016

Grandma's Rocking Chair - June 12, 2016 - This and That

This and That.

We are getting ready to go on our 3 week camping trip to visit colleges and family so we are rushing around tying to get things ready.   We have a house sitter coming so no worries about our cat and finding boarding.  But three week of getting videos and blogs done is daunting.  Then today when I thought I was caught up we had a huge thunderstorm and flash flooding and our roof started to leak.
So I have to call the roofer tomorrow and see if they can come and give us a look to see what is wrong all before we leave.  I bet you I won't be the only one calling.

Then one of our down spots came off and we had out window well flood so in the middle of the storm my husband and I were out bailing water.

I had a class today and yesterday and this morning I found some cute things I just had to make so instead of prepping I was creating.

Here is what I was making



The Instructions are going to be my July Monthly project.  If you order at least $50 from me I will give you step by Step instructions to make these.

I am going to be holding some classes while I am camping so if any of you are in the Wisconsin, Cadillac MI or Grand Haven MI area let  me know and you can come to a free class.  But I have to get everything packed and ready to go.

Well I have to run and work now.

Have a great week.

Happy Stamping
Mary



No comments:

Post a Comment