Thursday, July 7, 2016

There's A Card Thursday - July 7, 2016 - Painter's Palette Sunburst

On Tips & Techniques Tuesday I showed you how t do a Pinwheel Sunburst with Painter's Palette today we will be finishing up that card.

I really love this card you can do it with so many different colors and it will turn out great.

So let's finish it off.






Product List
Big Shot
Big Shot
[113439]



So much Fun and a great looking card.  I really would appreciate it if you liked this card that you purchase the supplies by either clicking on the images above or click here to shop.


Vacation Special

I will be on vacation from June 15 until July 7 and if during that time you place an on line order I will send you a set of 3 hand stamped note cards.  Click Here to Shop


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment