Sunday, November 13, 2016

Grandma's Rocking Chair - November 13, 2016 - My New Stamping Partner Amanda

Some of you know that I have been a Stampin' Up! demo for a long time.  In fact for 11 years but I really just started to work my business the last few years. I have a nice following here on my blog, I have a great Facebook following at https://www.facebook.com/MaryTrautnerStampinUp and you all know how many videos I do on my You tube http://www.youtube.com/c/MaryTrautner I felt I still wasn't being responsive to all of my customers.  I know that there are a few, well a lot of you that follow me from the UK, Germany, France and the Netherlands.  So what do you do when you love something I show and I can't get it to you.  You  Stampin' Up! only let's us sell in our regions, so I can only sell to folks in the US even though I have all you others out there.  I had been looking to partner with someone from Australia but that fell by the way side.  Then an opportunity opened up and I met Amanda (no not is real life but we found each other on the internet) and she was looking for someone to help her followers from the US.  Amanda is from the United Kingdom and she can sell Stampin' Up! in the UK, Germany, France, and the Netherlands.  We will also be doing other partnering such as guest blog posts, Facebook posts and maybe even some live on-line events together.

I wanted Amanda to introduce herself to you so she has written a little bit about herself.

Hello crafters my Name is Amanda Charlesworth a UK crafter and Stamping’ Up! demonstrator. I am mum to three girls age 26, 25 and 9 and wife to Charlie. We have two Shih Tzu dogs brothers Benji and Chip who are extremely naughty.

I have always crafted and progressed to Youtube about three years ago starting my channel known as scrimpingmommy. I mainly focused on fabric and lace crafting and ran a small lace shop until recently.

In June with the start of the new main catalogue I signed up to Stampin’ Up! . My main reason was because I simply loved the punch and stamp bundles and wanted to get my hands on the petite petals at discount price. As I looked into Stampin' up! further I realized hey…wait a minute you can actually make a living out of being a demonstrator. I am ultimately in the team known as the Pootles a large team in the uk headed by Sam Hammond a very successful demonstrator and her journey is a great inspiration to me.

As I have run a business before based totally on social media I know how to gain customers and so in five months I am now teetering on reaching Silver elite. I have the sales but my growing team is not yet mature enough for me to promote so I will have to be patient and encourage them to grow first. I have a team of four at the moment they are amazing and are growing with me. I am currently on a recruitment campaign to increase my team and have set a goal of ten new ladies by the end of sale-a-bration in March.

I am not a terribly fantastic paper crafter but I am learning as I go. I maybe am different to a lot of ladies in that I chose Stampin’ Up! as a business choice, where many flow into this after time. You can very easily grow your demo position into a business and soon start to see good rewards.

I took the decision to find myself an American buddy as I get a lot of interest from over the pond but I can’t sell there . And so after talks, Mary and I decided to support each other and send business where we can and collaborate on blog posts and hey maybe even a live feed could be in the pipeline. Mary is a very experienced demonstrator and Im sure I can learn a lot from her and how she does things .


Thank you to all love you for joining us and I do hope you follow Mary and I on our journey we shall have some fun I am sure xxx Amanda


So please welcome Amanda to Mary's Stamping Happenings.

Here are a few videos that Amanda has done recently.

Altered Paper Bag 

Coffee and A Card


Her Facebook page is 
https://www.facebook.com/ScrimpysStampinCloset

And you can shop with her at 

Don't forget that all you in the US can do your shopping for Stampin' Up! products with me by Clicking here.  I hope that you follow both of us on our new journey.


Stitched from the heart

Not only are stitches a classic trend, they illustrate the quality, precision, and extra care taken when creating a piece. Giving a stitched gift shows just how much you value that relationship. Now you have the opportunity to purchase Stitched Shapes Framelits ahead of their official release in the 2017-2018 annual catalog and get 25% off coordinating stamp sets. With Stitched Shapes Framelits you can make paper stitches in seconds, turning any project into one that is stitched from the heart. Not only can you get this early-release set of 12 die, but you can highlight the stamp sets that bring out the beauty of the Stitched Shapes Framelits – and they are all 25% off! And there’s more great news…although the 25% off stamps sets ends November 30, you will still be able to get the Stitched Shapes Framelits after that date.

Check it out by clicking here

Details
Stitched Shapes Framelits available beginning November 1, 2016
November 1-30, 2016: select stamp sets 25% off
Promotion Deadline (25% off select stamp sets):
Phone: November 30, 2016, by 6:50 PM (MT)
OEX/Online: November 30, 2016, by 11:50 PM (MT)

ITEM
DESCRIPTION
PRICE
SALE
$30
No Discount
$27
$20.25
$19
$14.25
$21
$15.75
$35
$26.25
$23
$17.25
$17
$12.75
$21
$15.75
$28
$21
$20
$15
$21
$15.75
$26
$19.50
$21
$15.75

AC refers to the annual catalog; HC refers to the holiday catalog.

Don't miss out on this great special.

Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment