Monday, February 13, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair -February 12, 2017 - Getting ready for a class

This weekend I was doing a lot of things. Such as on Saturday I made 11 Videos.  Also Saturday we met the boyfriend.  I honestly don't know what was harder.  Doing 11 videos is tough fun but tough.  I could only do 4 before I had to download them from my camera then once I had to charge the camera, so it took all day to get them done.  I am glad Meigan edits them, that is a lot of work. I had to get them done before 5 as we had a very special guest coming for dinner.  Meigan's first boyfriend was coming for dinner.  We were making Chinese and hoped he would like it.  We were then going to play games for a few hours.

We had a great dinner and the games were great.  We gave him a thumbs up and really liked him. So far so good.

OH  I forgot to tell you about Early Saturday morning.  I had just gone to bed or so it seemed.  When my cell phone rang -  who is calling at midnight.  Didn't get there in time but the home phone started to ring and all I could think of was what my mom used to say.  Phone calls after 10 never good news.
I made it the second time the phone rang and it was our oldest daughter.  Screaming that someone had stolen $1000 from her bank account.  Well I calmed her down and we figured it out and got her to call the 1 800 number and get it straightened out.  Of course it was almost 2 AM when she finally calmed down and I could go back to bed.

Sunday was the day to get ready for my Let's Explore Class this month.  So I have been writing instructions, cutting card stock and making die cuts.

Tomorrow I will be making the videos to go with each of the cards. another big day.



Well I had a great weekend, busy but good.  Hope your weekend was good.

Don't forget about how you can earn 2 free stamp sets and have so much fun.




join!

It’s the best time of year to join Stampin’ Up! During Sale-A-Bration, you can become a demonstrator for just $99 USD and choose TWO additional stamp sets for your Starter Kit—any stamp set, any price! (Excludes Sale-A-Bration sets and bundles.) Plus, the kit ships for free!
Click here to join the Happenings Stampers, my team, and get 2 free stamp sets along with $125 worth of Stampin' Up! products all for $99.


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment