Monday, February 27, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - February 26, 2017 - Oh So Succulent

OK  so I was not going to get Oh So Succulent Bundle.  But with all the cute things I have been seeing I decided to go ahead and get it.

Price: $48.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
These various stamps are optimal for creating any kind of garden-inspired craft. Your love for this set will grow and grow and never die! This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Quantity: 30 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c

Succulent Framelits Dies
Create die-cut succulents, flowers, and accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 17 dies
* Largest image: 3-1/16" x 3-1/16" (7.8 x 7.8 cm)

* Use with Big Shot

I know it doesn't look like much and I have a ton of flower sets and even framelits, so it was not on my must have list.  

I saw so many great projects that I said I have to try it.  I know it takes a long time to make a flower, or at least I thought. Still had to try it.

So it came last Thursday but I was busy getting some classes ready so couldn't play with it until yesterday.  My first 4 cuts of the flowers were with Old Olive because that is the first one I saw.  I sponged on Old Olive, Early Espresso and Rich Razzleberry.  Now the sponging was the most time consuming.  I will have videos on this in the future sponging and then making the flowers.  I put one together with the petals up and one with them down.  I like the down ones better but I think the up one is a good look.  There are a few things I need to keep trying but I am hooked.  I just cut out 20 more flowers of different colors I am on my way to sponging them now.  Here is what I have don so far.



I think some of the big projects will take a while to do, but these are so much fun.  I will be making videos soon for Tips & Techniques Tuesday.  If you haven't gotten this bundle yet you really need to get it.  I know it is $48.50 but then add a clearance item and you get a free Sale-A-Bration item, you have to get this bundle.  Click here to get it now.  I tell you it will be worth every penny.  They are so fun to make and they do look so real.


Well I have to run and start doing some new colors.

Happy Stamping
Mary






No comments:

Post a Comment