Thursday, February 9, 2017

There's A Card Thursday - February 9, 2017 - Good Luck Elephant

I want to show you a fast and simple card.  My youngest daughter loves elephants so I had to get Lucky Elephant that is in the Occasion Catalog.  She has some pretty big tests coming up and the good luck fit right in.  She is so special to me that I had to make that special card that would tell her how special she is.


So let's take a look at how to make this cute card.




Product List



Don't Forget about Let's Explore Class All Orders must be in by 10 PM on the 10th.

LET'S EXPLORE PAPER CRAFTING - Fun Folds

February – Fun Folds featuring, Inside Accordion , Z fold, Double Dutch and Twisted Gate Fold

Full Class - This class is $34 plus $7.20 for priority shipping
Includes:
1 Cupcakes & Carousels Designer Series Paper Stack

1 Cupcakes & Carousels Embellishment Kit

Supplies (big shot work and scores done for you)  and instructions to make 4 cards
Access to You Tube Videos on assembling all 4 cards
US Residents Only
This will include all but the Stamped Images.  I have used Special Reason from the Occasion Catalog for all the cards.


Mid Class - This class will cost $15 plus $7.20 for priority shipping
Includes:
Supplies (big shot work and scores done for you)  and Instructions to make 4 cards
Access to You Tube Videos on assembling all 4 cards
US Residents Only
This will include all but the Stamped images to make all the cards.  I have used Special Reasons from the Occasion Catalog for all the cards.



Instructions Only Class
This Class will cost only $6.00
Includes:
Instructions to make all 4 cards.
Open to All
I will e-mail the instructions to you around February 17.



For those that order the Full or Mid class I will add on the above Stamp Set in Clear Mount for $24.00 and no additional shipping I will include it in your class order shipping.  This will be a clear mount set only.



Or I will include the Clear Mount Bundle for $54.00.  This is only for the mid or full class.


Happy Stamping
Mary








No comments:

Post a Comment