Monday, March 13, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - March 13, 2017 - Taking a vacation

I will be going on vacation at the end of March and I have to get things ready before I go.  Which means I have to schedule all my blog and Facebook Posts.  Get all my videos done and posted. Make sure that I have my Monthly project done, my Let's Explore Paper crafting Class ready to post.  I have to figure out what classes I am doing and the projects for each when I get back.  Add on to that that I have a craft Fair coming up on Saturday and a workshop on Wednesday that I am not all ready for.  Also my video editor seems to be on strike or at least she has a boyfriend and really does not want to spend time editing her mother's videos.

So I am a little stressed right now and sometimes that is good and sometimes that is not.  I have my craft room looking like a bomb went off and I really can't find things.


I have half done and completed projects spread out all over.  I have ideas half done and then I can't remember what I was doing with them.  Most of all I forget what time and day it is and forget other things.  Like yesterday was my husbands birthday and even though I made him a card and left it for him I forget all about it until I went to bed last night. He has a cold so went to bed early but I do feel bad about it. 

So I guess what I a;m trying to say I am sorry this post is a day late and really sort but I am busy getting my life back on track.

Happy Stamping
Mary

2 comments:

  1. Stay calm...everything is going to work out just fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know just seems to pile up at once. Thanks for the encouragement.

      Delete