Monday, July 31, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - July 30, 2017 - Catching Up

I am back for a little while.  My brother is still going to have more surgery but I needed to come home for awhile.  Our cousins are taking good care of him.  It is nice to have such a great family.  I will probably go back next week but right now I really have to catch up.  I had to postpone a few classes and so I rescheduled them and today was the first one.  I have 2 more to go.  It was nice to see my friends and catch up.

Today was the live Let's Explore Class and the folks had a great time learning all about Embossing paste.

I also had to catch up with mailing out all the thank yous for people that ordered this month.  With the Bonus days that was a lot  You still have all day Monday to order to get those $5 coupons to use during August.  Click here to get started.

Then I also have to catch up on my new team members since there is the great recruiting special this month.  I have a lot of new team members who wanted to take advantage of  all the free products they get this month.

I have to do a live Faceboook meeting to make sure they all know about things such as the 2 free months of their own Demonstrator Website; how you can earn and then use Flex Points for great things like our convention or $100 in free products; how to put in a pre-order for all the new stuff in the Holiday catalog that they can now view and order from on August 1.  If you are interested in all this click here by 11 PM on Monday July 31 to join my team.

Then I also have to play catch up with my family and give them some TLC. Then I have to get ready to leave again. Hope you all take care of yourself.

Thanks for helping me catch up.







No comments:

Post a Comment