Thursday, August 3, 2017

There's A Card Thursday - August 3, 2017 - Birthday Blooms Birthday Card.


My husband has been planting flowers in our new flower garden for the past month or so.  He has built a retaining wall and had to get rid of all the rocks and bring in soil. but it is beautiful.  I wish we had done it 6 or 7 years ago.  So in honor of him finishing the big project here is birthday Blooms Birthday Card.


I really love this card I think you will also.  So let's take a look at the video.





Product List
Rhinestone Basic Jewels Embellishments
119246
Punch Corner Project Life
135346

If you like the video I really would appreciate it if you purchase your Stampin' Up! products from me.  Either by click on the photos above or click here to shop.


Did you know that you can get one of the new Bundles that will be in the Holiday Catalog?  Check it out below.

  What can you get?  You can either order the Carols of Christmas Bundle or each item separately.
This is the Carol of Christmas stamp set.
And this is the Card Front Builder Thinlit set.



Check out this video about the great bundle.






No comments:

Post a Comment