Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - August 29, 2017 - 2017 Holiday catalog Pre-Order

I am sorry I have been missing.  It has been a hard 6 weeks.  My brother got really sicked and passed away and I had been with him and had to arrange the funeral.  I am back now and can show you a few things I ordered and never got to.  This is my pre-order from the new 2017 Holiday catalog by Stampin' Up!.

Did you know if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator you can order the products from the new Catalog before everyone else.  That is one of the reasons I joined.  So if you would like to get these products today instead of waiting until Friday  Click Here and join the Happening Stampers (my groups of Stampin' Up! Demonstrators). You can join now and for $99 your can order $125 worth of products and that even includes anything from the 2017 Holiday catalog, don't miss out join now.

So would you like to see what I got?



Wasn't that fun and remember you can start ordering from it on September 1 2017.   Click here to put your order in on Friday.







No comments:

Post a Comment