Sunday, November 12, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - November 12, 2017 - On-Stage 2017 come with me next year

This last week was Stampin' Up! On-Stage, it is our convention. I love Stampin' Up! and really love how they do up the Convention for us. They do so much all the time for us Demonstrators.  We have a great compensation plan - what we earn.  We get free items not just at convention but other times.  We get incentives for what we sell and new recruits.  I think the best is we get to order first and see the catalog first.  In fact all demos can see the new Occasion and Sale-A-Bration catalogs tomorrow.

I joined 13 years ago just so I got 20% off my orders (now you can get up to 25% off your orders) and then about 4 years ago I started to run it as a business and now I ma making money enough to pay for all my stamping habit and put some away.  I never ever thought I would be able to put money away from this little sideline.  I got to go to  the convention for free and I got some great training and gifts.  Next year in November is going to be Stampin' Up! 30th Anniversary and On-Stage will be in Orlando, I can't wait - Harry Potter here I come.

Do you like to stamp?  Would you like to earn some money?  Would you like to set your own hours?  Would you like to work for a great company that always thinks of it demonstrators first?  Maybe Stampin' Up! is for you.  If you have questions just ask me.  If you join the Happening Stampers in November I will send you a pack of 6 Swaps that I got at convention.  Click here to find out more about joining. It cost $99 to join but you get $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! products  you really can't get a better deal than that.

Here are just some of the swaps I received at On Stage.






Just think you could be having a fun time next November with a bunch of fun stampers in Orlando. 







No comments:

Post a Comment