Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - January 16, 2018 - Stampartus

Today I would like to show you the Stamparatus.  I know most of you who have reserved your Stamparatus won't get yours until Feb or later, but being part of the Leader To Leader Team that helped design the Stamparatus, I got mine early. I want to show you it and tell you how much I really love the Stamparatus. This is such a great tool, you can do so much with it - Line up two or three step stamping, make multiples of the same cards and if you have arthritis it helps you to stamp with out the blocks.


So let's take a look at the Stamparatus.  You will love it and if you have not reserved one you will be able to purchase one when the New Annual Catalog comes out in June.


Now do you love it already?  Let me know if you want me to remind you when you can order it again.

I have a great new class and would love for you to all join it.  I made a great card using the Bubble over Stamp Set, I think it is hte best thing I have done in a long time and I didn't copy it at all.  Would love to share it her but since the folks in the class pay for the class I really feel bad about sharing it, let me tell you it is a box card.

Here is some more information about the Class.

Stamp a Month Club. 
I want to show how versatile our stamp sets are.  That all you really need is one or maybe two stamp sets to make all the cards you need.  So every month I will pick one stamp set and then make all the cards with that set, Christmas, Birthday, Thank You and general cards.  I will do 3 - to ???  projects.  All photos will be posted in a closed Facebook group for you to see.  I will also upload written instructions for at least 3 projects. You will be able to add your own photos for that month's stamp set.  I will give out gifts and prizes.  There will be games and fun times.   We will have at least one live event a month where you will see the monthly stamp set in action.

January is the first month and the stamp set is Bubble Over a  new stamp set in the Occasion Catalog.

Here is a hint of some of the things you will see.




OK  the Details when you sign up the first month is $6 and then after that is $15 a month.  You can sign up here http://www.22s.com/marysstamping/106976

Why do I want to do this.  Well next summer my husband and I are selling our house and going camping around the US.  I promised him I would only take minimal stamping equipment.  So I will only be taking one stamp set a month plus my 2 go to sets Lovely as a Tree and Teeny Tiny Wishes.  I want to be able to make all my cards with that one set plus maybe the saying from Teen Tiny Wishes.  I am starting early to get in the grove.  So come along with me and enjoy stamping with a single stamp set all month.

















No comments:

Post a Comment