Thursday, September 13, 2018

There's A Card Thursday - September 13, 2018 - Graceful Glass Vellum Card


I really love the Graceful Glass Designer Vellum in the Annual Catalog.  I have been coloring it since it came out.  It is great to color when we are driving unless you hit a big pot hole. I also color when watching TV, or sitting outside with my husband.

I love all the great designs.  24 Sheets 2 each of 12 single sided designs.



















So many great designs.  I used the one with 4 panels (First one) of Flowers for this card.



I just love the colors.  Just use your Blends and yu can make them any color you want. So let's see how to make this card.





Product List


If you like this video please share it with your friends and comment on it.  I would appreciate it if you also purchased your Stampin' Up! products from me.  Just click on the above products or click here to shop.

Stamp a Month Club. 
I would like to invite you to a great on-line class called the Stamp a Month Club Class. I want to show how versatile our stamp sets are.  That all you really need is one or maybe two stamp sets to make all the cards you need.  So every month I will pick one stamp set and then make all the cards with that set, Christmas, Birthday, Thank You and general cards.  I will do 3 - to ???  projects.  All photos will be posted in a closed Facebook group for you to see.  I will also upload written instructions for at least 3 projects. You will be able to add your own photos for that month's stamp set.  I will give out gifts and prizes.  There will be games and fun times.   We will have at least one live event a month where you will see the monthly stamp set in action.

September we are using Varied Vases stamp a  new stamp set in the 18 – 19 Annual Catalog.  We will also be using in future months Pleasant, Pheasants, Winter Woods,  Time for Tea, Country Livin, and others.


OK  the Details when you sign up the first month is $6 and then after that is $15 a month.  You can sign up here http://www.22s.com/marysstamping/106976





No comments:

Post a Comment