Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Simple Stamping - November 21, 2018 - Simple Stamping Winter Woods and Designer Series Paper

Another Simple Stamping Card.  I really love this series I am doing.  I hope you do also.

This one is the take off of last weeks Simple Stamping Card just a little change.  Can you see what is different?  What is the Same?

So let's see how to do this one.





Product List


Supplies: Stamp Sets - Winter Woods [Clear 147661, Wood 147658], Itty Bitty Greetings [Clear 146667, Wood 146664]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento Pad [132708]; Card Stock - Whisper White 8 ½ x 5 ½  [100730], Very Vanilla 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 [101650], Garden Green 5 ¼ x 4 [102584],
Cajun Craze 5 ¼ x 4 [119684]; Designer Series Paper -
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper Stack 5 x 3 ¾ [144177]; Accessories - Stamparatus [146276], Glue Dots [103683].

Instructions:
  1. With Memento Black Stamp the Row of Trees and the saying you choose on the light colored Designer Series Paper.
  2. Attach the Designer Series Paper to the Coordinated Card Stock and then to the Whisper White or Very Vanilla Card Base.



Question for my friends and fellow stampers?

As you know I am living in a 24 foot trailer and we travel a lot so it is hard for me to get orders shipped to me. I have always given something to those that order over $50 from me.  I usually give embellishments, maybe a sheet of dimensionals or something on that order, of course you always get a free card and earn Stamping Circle rewards.  Since I have a hard time getting orders I am running short of the of those free gifts.  I am thinking of changing the gifts and would like your opinions.
1. I was thinking of sending anyone who orders over $50 a PDF Sheet with instructions of 2 cards.
2.  I was thinking of sending anyone who orders over $50 Instruction for 1 card and then some of the supplies to finish the cards. Supplies would be mainly card stock and items that I have here.  I can not send any of the stamped images as we are not allowed to send them, but would do the other items.

So the Question which one would you like to receive with your order?  1 or 2.

You can e-mail me your answer by clicking here.


Camping

Monday we camped at the KOA in Perry FL.  It is a great KOA off the main road and very nice.  Quiet and very helpful.  Since we got in early we decided to go explore.  Don finally got to see the Gulf of Mexico  this was one of the items on his list to do.
WE went to a few beaches and saw a lot of house on stilts as Don said some were a way from the Gulf so you know that they have some severe weather here.  I still wouldn't mind spending some camping time around here on the beaches.  At least with a trailer you can move it when it gets bad.  I liked the small town of Steinhatchee.  We are both pretty impressed with the area around here, so out in the rural area, some times it looks just like the UP except for a few different types of trees.  I loved the small of the salt marshes, and the cool breezes.

Hope you have enjoyed this blog if you have please comment and share with your friends.

Have a great week.







No comments:

Post a Comment