Wednesday, December 19, 2018

#simplestamping Stamp & Camp with Mary - December 19, 2018 - #simplestamping WInter Woods and Masking

Today on simple stamping I would like to do something a little different.  It still is pretty simple but just upping it a bit.  We are doing a simple technique called masking.  I think you will enjoy this very much.

 I really liked this one.  With the Gold Foil Edged Cards and Envelopes it also steps it up.  In fact I liked this one so much I gave it to my husband for our 30th Anniversary this week.

Let's take a look at how to do this #simplestamping Card.





Product List



Supplies: Stamp Set - Winter Woods [Clear 147661, Wood 147658]; Ink - Shaded Spruce [147088], Soft Suede [147115], Card Stock - Gold Foil-Edged Cards & Envelopes [147901]; Accessories - Stamparatus [146276], Post it notes large.

Instructions:
  1. On the Large Post it Note Stamp the Pine Tree and cut out.  Making sure that some of the sticky is on the tree part.
  2. Set up the Stamparatus or large block. ( If using Stamparatus make sure your tree will be right side up when stamped).
  3. With Shaded Spruce Stamp the Pine Tree.
  4. Place the Post it note tree over what you have just stamped covering the tree you just stamped.
  5. Place the bare trees where you want them and pick up with the Stamparatus.
  6. With Soft Suede Stamp the trees over the Post it note.
  7. Remove the post it note tree and you will have your card.



Clearance Rack has been updated with some really great sales.  Check them out by Clicking Here.

I really hope you enjoy my Christmas Gift to you.  You can order starting December 20 - 23 by clicking here.  Thank you for shopping with me this past year.  

Merry Christmas






No comments:

Post a Comment