Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Stamp & Camp with Mary - December 26, 2018 - #simplestamping Hand Delivered Thank You Note

I hope everyone had a great Christmas.  We had Christmas with Kayla in Redlands CA.  Things change all the time and this Christmas brought us change in our Holiday traditions.  Sunny CA in a  small apartment and trailer.  One thing that didn't change was we were all together, that is what made Christmas.

We are going to be here until December 31, 2018 and then we head back to Arizona.  I really am enjoying our time on the road.  I have issues creating and my sales have dropped but I still would love to continue to be a demonstrator for Stampin' Up! I would really love your help in letting me continue with Stampin' Up!. There are 2 things you can do to help.

1. Buy your Stampin' Up! Supplies from me you can click here to go to me store.

2. You can join my monthly class Stamp a Month Class.  This is a class where we use 1 stamp set for all the projects we do, at least 3 projects a month.  $15 a month but first month is $6.  You will get all the instructions for the projects and photos.  You can use the instructions anyway you want,  to make on your own, use in your classes or in your business.  Click here to join this great group.

I spend time making videos and doing these posts among other social media.  I really hope you enjoy this, if you like this you can share with  your friends.


So fun and it is so easy and fast.  You can also color the balloons and the skirt.  It is a fun stamp set to work with.






Product List

Supplies: Stamp Set - Hand Delivered [146808]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527]; Accessories - Stamparatus [146276].

Instructions:
  1.  This is best if you use the Stamparatus.  Set up your card in the stamparatus and then lay the balloons where you would like them.  Ink with Memento Ink and then Stamp
  2. Set the bottom stamp and the saying  on the Stamparatus, pick up and ink with Memento Black and then Stamp



Hope you enjoyed this.  You can click on the above photos to order. 

Hope you have a great week.










No comments:

Post a Comment