Thursday, February 7, 2019

There's A Card Thursday - February 7, 2019 - Humming Along Flower Frame Card


When I posted you the last #simplestamping card I said I had stepped up one using the same design.  I would like to show you that card today.

Here is the Simple stamping one I made.


Here is the stepped up one, I call it the Humming Along Flower Frame Card.


Same card just a little stepped up.  You can do so much with #simplestamping

So let's see how to step up this one.



Product List



Humming Along Frame Card
Mary Trautner

Supplies:   Stamp Set - Humming Along [148758]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708], In Color 2018–2020 Stampin' Write Markers [147159]; Card Stock - Whisper White 8 ½ x 5 ½ , Large Scrap [100730], Grapefruit Grove 5 ½ x 4 ¼  [146972], Lovely Lipstick 5 ½ x 4 ¼  [146970], Lovely Lipstick 8 ½ x 4 ¼  [146970], Call Me Clover 5 ½ x 4 ¼  [146969]; Accessories - Glue Dots [103683], Big Shot [143263], Hummingbird Framelits Dies [148538], Rectangle Stitched Framelits Dies [148551].

Instructions:
  1. Using the 3 biggest Rectangle dies cut out frames from the Grapefruit Grove, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover.  Make sure the dies are centered as you will be stacking these frames. 
  2. Attach the smallest cut out to the Whisper White Card Base.
  3. Attach the next larger one to the smallest, etc until all three frames are attached to the card base.
  4. With Memento Black Stamp the flower and saying to the Whisper white Center.
  5. With Stampin’ Write Markers color in the flowers. You can also Stamp the flower on a large scrap and die cut it out and then attach it over the card base flower with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

 Hope you have enjoyed this post and video.  

Stampin' Up! has the best deal going on right now. 

How would you like to get that best deal, what is it?  Would you like to get $175 worth of Stampin' Up! products (any thing that we sell) for just $99 and free shipping?  You ask how you do it?  Well it is simple you join my Team the Happening Stampers.  I have a great team, we have a facebook group, I try to update all my team weekly and we have on-line training so you can always catch up with the training when you can.  


Why I love being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.

1.  I love meeting people and making friends.
2.  I love sharing what I love to do.
3.  I love getting the 20 -25% discount off my orders.
4.  I love making money when others purchase their Stampin' Up! products from me.
5.  I love being able to get new products before anyone else.
6.  I love being in the know on when something is happening in the Stamping World.
7.  I love all my other Demo stamping friends I have made all over the world.
8.  I I love going to the Stampin' Up! convention and learning so many new things, both in business and new techniques.
9.  I love helping others learn how to stamp and seeing that special look in their eyes.
10  I love being able to work my business my way.  I started out just by being my only customer and now run a business my way.

What to join the Happening Stampers?  Click here

Have questions just ask me.





No comments:

Post a Comment