Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - February 26, 2019 - Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper Things to do with it.

Today I want to show you the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series and some things you can do with this great free Designer Series Paper.

I love this paper.  Colorful on one side and black and white on the other.  Butterflies, butterflies and more butterflies.

Check out what I have been doing with this great Designer Series Paper.



I just love this paper and you will be seeing more cards made with it.  You know what I really like about it you can get it for free, don't have to pay for it.  During Sale-A-Bration for every $50 you spend you get to choose 1 Sale-A-Bration item and this is one of my favorite items.


This is a great way to get so much for free.  Check out all the items you can get for free, click here.

You can get your favorite free item, click here to shop now.



No comments:

Post a Comment