Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary - March 20, 2019 - #simplestamping Lasting Lily Sympathy Card


This week has not been a great week, my favorite Uncle passed away, he will be really missed out of the 9 kids there is only 1 left.  I am sure we will visit my Aunt this summer.  I am glad that I got to visit my Uncle last fall.  We will visit my Aunt this summer.  I had to make a special card for her and did that today.






Product List


Supplies: Stamp Set - Lasting Lily [149717]; Ink - Poppy Parade [147050], Granny Apple Green [147095], Bermuda Bay Classic [147096]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527]; Accessories - Stamparatus [146276].

Instructions:
  1. Set up Stamparatus placing the Lily more to the left.  Ink up the Lily with Poppy Parade and stamp.
  2. Set up for the Large Stem and with Granny Apple Green Ink and stamp.
  3. Set up the saying and stamp with Bermuda Bay.




I am having 2 ways for you to get the 2019 - 2020 Stampin' Up! Catalog for Free.

Yup free delivered right to your mail box.  How?

1.  Place at least $50 in orders from April 2018 until April 20th 2019.  Click here if you need to order.
2. Be a current Paper Pumpkin Subscriber with me as your chosen Demonstrator.  I can let you know if you have designated me as your Demonstrator.  If you are not a subscriber yet you can subscribe here.






No comments:

Post a Comment