Thursday, March 14, 2019

There's A Card Thursday - March 14, 2019 - Ink Pour Birthday Card

Tuesday you say my Ink Pour Technique.  Review it here.  Well today we are using that technique to make a card, in fact we are using the same card stock that we made in the Techniques video.

So here is what we are making today.


I love the technique and still trying to perfect it. I do like what you can do adn that no 2 cards will ever be the same.

Let's take a look at how to make this great card.





Product List


I will be showing you more cards using this technique now I just have to get some more Glossy Card Stock.  I really am surprised that I have run out of the things that I have.  I thought I would have run out of Whisper White so I bought 2 packs with me and still have 1.5 left.

Well please help me out by buying your Stampin' Up! products from me.  You can click on the photos above or click here, to start shopping.






No comments:

Post a Comment