Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary #simplestamping - April 17, 2019 - #simplestamping Country Livin' and Wood Textures


Today in #simplestamping I want to show you a great card that is for a man and even a woman.  I have problems making those men cards.  No frilly flowers,  no bling, no bright fun colors, so this one meets those, making a perfect man card.  Now it is just not for a man it can be for anyone and in fact I sent some to my friends in Cheyenne.

I love this card as it says I miss you and I do miss my friends but it also says that you miss the old times, like the truck misses being used and driven for what it was made for.

Let's Take a look at making this #simplestamping card.






Product List

Supplies: Stamp Sets  - Country Livin' [Wood 141922, Clear 141925], Itty Bitty Greetings [Clear 146667, Wood 146664]; Ink - Tuxedo Black Memento [132708]; Card Stock - Whisper White Note Cards & Envelopes [131527]; Designer Series Paper - Wood Textures 4 ¾ x 3 ¼  [144177]; Accessories - Glue Dots [103683], Stamparatus [146276].

Instructions:
  1. With Wood Textures Designer Series Paper and the Stamps set up the stamparatus.
  2. With Memento Black stamp the Designer Series Paper.
  3. Attach the Designer Series Paper to the Note Card.


Well I hope you enjoyed this card.  If you have please either click on the photos above to shop or click here to shop at my store.






No comments:

Post a Comment