Thursday, June 20, 2019

There's A Card Thursday - June 20, 2019 - Stampin' Up! Tea Together Gold Foiled Edged Card

So today I want to take you back to a set that was here for SAB and I really love it and it is in the new Catalog.

As many of you know I love tea.  I mean I love tea.  I have a shoe box full and have to get more every time we see a tea store.  Don just says go ahead as long as I drink some I can get some.  I try to get a small amount so I can have a large amount of different types, right now I have about 13 different kinds of tea.

So when we have tea stamp sets you know I get those.   I had to have the Tea Togetherness and then in Sale-A-Bration they had the dies to cut that tea pot and cup  well that was it, my first Sale-A-Bration item.



So many great things you can do with these items. This is just one of many cards I have made with them.

I love this card because you can just see it pouring tea.  Being in the trailer I don't have a lot of accessories but if I did I would fray some of the copper trim and attach it to the back of the spout on the tea pot to make it look like tea is being poured out of the pot.

Let's watch how to make this great card.





Product List
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
Tea Room Specialty Designer Series Paper
[146894]
Big Shot
Big Shot
[143263]

So fun to use this great set for cards.  You can purchase the items by clicking on the photos above or click here.  

You can help a small business by purchasing from me.  I need your help to make sure I can continue my videos and blogs.  Just click here to help out.  




No comments:

Post a Comment