Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Stamp & Camp with Mary Tips & Techniques Tuesday - December 24, 2019 - Timeless Tulips Spring Summer Mini Catalog

This is going to be a short blog post so we can all get out and do that last minute shopping for Christmas.  I hope you all have a great Christmas and get everything you wish for. 

Today I would love to show you a great bundle from the new Mini Catalog that you can order from on January 3 this bundle is the Timeless Tulip Bundle [153793] and has a stamp set and a punch such a fun set.  There is a lot you can do with both the set and the punch.  Since I can not post photos of the inside of the catalog I will show you a card I have made with this bundle  and then we will look at the video.

So the ideas are endless.

Here is the video to give you a closer look at this great bundle. 





I hoe you have enjoyed this video and have your wish list waiting when you can order on January 3.  You can order anytime with me by clicking here



No comments:

Post a Comment