Monday, January 14, 2013

A lot going on with Stampin Up and the Winner is

A lot is being announced today at Stampin' Up!.  Of course you heard most of here last week during Leadership, so let's just go over what is going on.  Then at the end I will tell you who won the drawing for comments on my Leadership Posts.

  • Dude, You're Welcome is available now. 

You can find it under on-line shopping.  Below is a photo of what you get for $24.95 plus tax and shipping

  • You can now sign up for My Paper Pumpkin.  I did will you. It is a monthly kit sent out from Stampin' Up!.  More information and sign up can be found at http://www.mypaperpumkin.com

Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I'm Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I'll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you'll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin' Up! is a new monthly kit program that anyone (even you) can enjoy!

Here is a photo of what you will get in your welcome kit.  Enough to make 4 cards


  • Best of 25 Years Stamp Sets you can start ordering today.  Every month Stampin' Up! will have a set of stamps some old favorites and some new ones available.  This month is a Birthday Theme and can be ordered from website. Cost is $14.95 Also if you order 6 sets and collect the stickers you will be able to get a free stamp Set of $14.95 or less.


  • Also 10 new Single stamps are now available for purchase.  Limited time so if you  like any get them soon.



  • Don't forget the Valentine Treat Bundle and the My Little Valentine Promotion that goes on until January 21.

I think I got it all.  Or at least I hope I did.  So for what you have been waiting for the winner as selected by random-draw.com, of our comment while at Leadership Contest is Marilyn.

She will get one of the stamp sets I received at Leadership as there was no Make and Takes. It is the Just Thinking Set.


Be Sure and check out my On-Line store for all those new Stamps and head over to My Paper Pumpkin and sign up.

Happy Stamping


No comments:

Post a Comment