Sunday, January 5, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - January 5, 2014 - Fringe Scissors

Grandma's Rocking Chair Review - Fringe Scissors
Price: $9.95

Make fringe trim in seconds without tediously making each individual cut. Cut fringe or grass trim with a few snips. Makes quick work of confetti, too.

I was looking so forward to getting these scissors I had so much planned for them.  Guess what? I was not disappointed.

I really love them. They cut 4 fringes all the same width about 1/8".


I have cut fringe and I have put together fringe flowers and they are so great.  At first I thought they were not closing properly and I couldn't cut to the end of the scissors, but then I discovered my sleeve was getting caught so once I fixed that it was no problem.

Make your own Fringe Flowers

A few hints I learned.
1.  Mark a stopping point for your scissors.  I use my Simply Score Scoring tool and score a line I cut up to. That makes them fairly even in length and helps when you mount so they don't look off.
2. Make sure you put the scissors in far enough as it is hard to line up for a second cut over the first (if you are trying to make the cut longer).  I have lost a few fringes that way.

Have a great time with the scissors.  I really love them.  You will be seeing a video how to make your own fringe flowers shortly.

Price: $9.95

Make fringe trim in seconds without tediously making each individual cut. Cut fringe or grass trim with a few snips. Makes quick work of confetti, too.

Don't forget to order your Stamping in the Mail class for this month.
Click here for all the details

Short Story - you will get three fully made cards.

The Stamp Set to make those cards.
And instructions, supplies - Cardstock and embellishments to make those three cards yourself.

Order by January 10.

Happy Stamping
Mary





No comments:

Post a Comment