Friday, January 10, 2014

News and Updates from Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention

I have a friend that is attending the Stampin' Up! Leadership Convention and has sent me some great news on upcoming projects from Stampin' Up!.

Here Goes what I have learned so far.
News from Stampin' Up Leadership.


We are getting Alcohol-based Markers! 12 sets of colors, three shades per pack of the same color, all for $11.95! I am so excited to get to try these! No date has actually been announced, but we were told we would see them by the end of the first quarter of 2014!

We are also getting a Memento black inkpad.  Hopefully that will help with the Whisper White, Very Vanilla Cardstock problems.

We will soon have a line of PERSONALIZED photopolymers!

Such Great News I am so Excited.

Also I have finished the Cards we will be doing for our Valentine Card Class.

Valentine Card Class Thursday January 23 1:00 – 3:00 PM or 7:00 – 9:00 PM.  We will be Making 5 5 ½ x 4 ¼ valentines Cards plus we will be making 10 3 x 3 gift cards.  Cost is $20 or free with a qualifying order.  Please Reserve your spot by January 19.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment