Thursday, January 9, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - January 9, 2014 - Watercolor Wonder Note Card You Make Me Happy

Good Morning and Welcome to There's A Card Thursday.

I am having a good week.  Though I really wish I was in Houston at the Stampin' Up! Leadership Conference this week, I am not but will be keeping in touch about what is going on through a few friends that will be there this year.  Maybe again next year I will be there.  This week I am playing with a lot of great new products that are in the Occasion Mini and the Sale-A-Bration brochure.  I hope you have all gotten your brochure for Sale-A-Bration, remember it starts on January 28th. If you have not gotten a brochure and would like one e-mail me your address at marysstamping at gmail.com don't forget to schedule your parties.

Anyway today I am going to be showing a card made from the Watercolor Wonder Designer Note Cards and Envelopes that are in the Occasion Mini Catalog.  I really love these note cards and will be showing you some quick and easy cards to make with them.  Today's Card also uses a stamp set and framelits dies from the Occasion Mini Catalog.  I just love the catalog.


Doesn't this Card just make you happy looking at it?  It does me.

Here is the video, I really hope you like it.





You Make Me Happy Watercolor Wonder Note Card
Mary Trautner


You can also get the Perfect Pennants Stamp Set and the Banner Framelits Dies in a bundle for 15% off

That was a quick and easy card wasn't it.


Have a great day.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment