Thursday, February 6, 2014

There's A Card Thursday - February 6, 2014 - Sketched Birthday Invitation

Howdy,
Hope everyone is staying warm.  To all my friends in the East I am sure you are tired of the snow and cold.

Today for There's A Card Thursday I will be showing you a cute invitation.


I really Love embossing on the Foil paper, it really pops.


I really hope you enjoy this video.  To order any of these products click here to go to my website to shop 24/7


Don't forget you only have 4 days left of the Paper Pumpkin Special.

Dates: January 11-February 10, 2014

The Details:

New Paper Pumpkin subscribers who sign up at www.mypaperpumpkin.com/ between January 11 and February 10, 2014, will receive a FREE set of 2012-2014 In Color Stampin' Write Markers -a $14.95  value-with their Welcome Kit Click here to sign up for your Paper Pumpkin.
Don't let this pass you by.

I hope everyone is staying warm.  

Happy Stamping
Mary 

No comments:

Post a Comment