Sunday, July 27, 2014

Grandma's Rocking Chair - July 27, 2014 - Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit

Grandma's Rocking Chair - Reviewing Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit.

Today I needed a few cards and didn't have a lot of time to design a great card so I grabbed my Hip hip Hooray Set and made a few.  Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit makes 20 unique cards.




I had forgotten all about it and am so glad I thought about it today. 


You get enough supplies to make 20 cards. Including:
20 printed card bases (10 ea. of 2 designs)
5 sticker sheet, 
20 Kraft envelopes,
1 shhet of Stampin' Dimensionals,
18" of Whisper White Baker's Twine,
10 mini paperclips,
3-piece Hip Hip Hooray Stamp Set
Clear Stamp Block
1 Basic Gray Stampin' Spot
Instructions which is great as it is for 20 different cards.
You can also get this in Spanish.

I love this kit.  I also have Everyday Occasions Cardmaking kit, maybe next time I will grab that one. Today the Hip Hip Hooray was the one I grabbed and I am glad I did.  You can make 20 cards for around $1.00 a piece, pretty good price I think.

So order your kit now for those times when you really need a quick card.  Or make them all at once and keep them handy.


Don' t forget about this great deal.
Now is the time to Stock up on the Designer Series Paper you love.
During the entire month of July, when you purchase three Designer Series Paper packs, you'll get one free. That's like getting $10.95 off your purchase!

Keep in mind:

There is no limit to the number of free Designer SeriesPaper packs you can receive. For each three purchased, you will receive one free.
To get your free DSP, enter it in your order separately from the three packs you're paying for. For example, if you want four packs of the same type of paper, put in the three you're paying for and enter the fourth as a separate item.
These items don't qualify for the offer:

Designer Series Paper Stacks
Specialty Designer Series Paper
Designer Series Paper ordered through hostess benefits

Orders may be placed on any order type (customer, workshop, or online order)
Promotion Dates and Deadlines: July 1-31, 2014
Phone orders deadline: Thursday July 31, 2014; 6:50pm (MT)
On-line orders deadline: Thursday July 31, 2014; 11:55pm (MT)

Stock Up!

Item #  Description      Price


Happy Stamping
Mary


No comments:

Post a Comment