Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tips & Techniques Tuesday - July 8, 2014 - Blendabilities 101 Part 1

Blendabilities are here.  At first I was not very impressed. I had never used alcohol markers before so I really didn't know how to get the results I wanted.  I had used our markers and blender pens and really liked that.  So being a good Creative Consultant and wanting to be able to help my customers I decided to take some classes and let me tell you I learned a lot. I want to thank Sara for having the classes. So I will be showing you what I learned in Tips & Techniques Videos called Called Blendabilities 101.

This one is dealing with what ink you can use with Blendabilities.





Here is some more information on Stampin' Up! Blendabilities.
Stampin' Up! is excited to announce that one of our most exciting new products, Stampin' Blendabilities Markers, are now available. These exclusive alcohol-based marker sets, come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same color ), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colors. We recommend using Stampin' Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin' Up! Blendabilities, but any one of our cardstocks would work just as well.

Available now:

Available Soon :
Calypso Coral (Item #130996 - $11.95)
Crumb Cake (Item #131004 - $11.95)
Melon Mambo (Item #130994 -$11.95)
Night of Navy (Item #131001 - $11.95)
Smoky Slate (Item #131005 - $11.95)
Wisteria Wonder (Item # - $11.95)

The following Blendabilities products are also available:

Available soon

What Sets Them Apart:

The Stampin' Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away!
Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine.
Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
Color coded caps.

Stampin' Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.


Buy 3 DSP, Get 1 Free: Have you been waiting for a great deal on Designer Series Paper? Well, wait no longer! When you purchase three Designer Series Paper Packs during the month of July, you'll get one absolutely free. Don't miss out on this chance to save money and stock up on beautifully designed paper!
Click here to see all the Designer Series paper.  Order now.

Happy Stamping
Mary

No comments:

Post a Comment