Monday, March 6, 2017

Grandma's Rocking Chair - March 5, 2017 - More Succulents

I told you I was obsessed with the Oh, So Succulents.  So what have I been doing all weekend well of course I have been playing with them.

Let me first show you the bundle I have been playing with.

Price: $48.50
Bundle and save! Buy these two coordinating products and save 10%.

Oh So Succulent Photopolymer Stamp Set
These various stamps are optimal for creating any kind of garden-inspired craft. Your love for this set will grow and grow and never die! This is a Two-Step Stampin’ set. Combine individual stamps to create the final image you want in the colors you want.
* Quantity: 30 photopolymer stamps
* Suggested clear blocks (sold separately): a, b, c

Succulent Framelits Dies
Create die-cut succulents, flowers, and accents in seconds with Framelits dies and the Big Shot.
* 17 dies
* Largest image: 3-1/16" x 3-1/16" (7.8 x 7.8 cm)
* Use with Big Shot

Click Here to get your bundle.  10% off the separate prices of the two items.

Now let me show you what I have been doing this weekend.


First I made 18 succulents.

Then I created these.




My oldest daughter was even impressed and that takes a lot.  I also finished 2 videos for Tips & Techniques Tuesday on how to make the succulents.  So you should be seeing them soon.  Don't you just want to do them now.

Also only a few more days to register for this month's Let's Explore Paper Crafting Class.


Let's Explore Paper Crafting March 2017 - Washi Tape
March – Washi Tape, 3 Cards and one clothes pin  project
Orders will be taken until March 10, 2017

Full Class - This class is $30 plus $7.20 for priority shipping
Includes:
1 Playful Palette Designer Series Paper Stack

1 Playful Palette designer Washi Tape

Supplies (big shot work and scores done for you)  and instructions to make 3 cards and 1 project
Access to You Tube Videos on assembling all
This will include all but the Stamped Images.  I have used Painter’s Palette Stamp Set  from the Annual Catalog for all the cards.
Click here to register


Mid Class - This class will cost $15 plus $7.20 for priority shipping
Includes:
Supplies (big shot work and scores done for you, no washi tape will be include you will have to have your own)  and Instructions to make 4 cards
Access to You Tube Videos on assembling all 4 cards
This will include all but the Stamped Images.  I have used Painter’s Palette Stamp Set from the Annual Catalog for all the cards.
Click here to register


Instructions Only Class
This Class will cost only $6.00
Includes:
Instructions to make all 4 cards.
I will e-mail the instructions to you around March 17.

To register for this class click below




For those that order the Full or Mid class I will add on the above Stamp Set Painter's Palette in Clear Mount for $20.00 and no additional shipping I will include it in your class order shipping.  This will be a clear mount set only.  
Click Here to add on to your order.



No comments:

Post a Comment